View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 11:21 AM   #300
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexutix View Post
As the app says "Requires iOS 3.0 or later."; it is completely fair to report a concern. I don't want to update because... and because...
Firstly, as you can read in those threads, the "slowness" issues seem to have been resolved in 5.0.1.

Secondly, while you may technically be right about your complaint being "fair", I think it's pretty much nit-picking.

Thirdly, I think it's not exactly helpful (to put it very, very nicely) to draw such unhelpful attention to a product that Amazon is more likely to withdraw completely from the AppStore than to work on.

Personally, I think we should be really happy that Stanza is now iOS5-compatible and use its remaining lifespan to encourage competitors to surpass or at least get on par with Stanza in terms of features. Complaining about it might prove to be counter-productive or, ultimately, even terminally disruptive. I for one would hate that.
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote