View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 08:13 AM   #298
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad, iPhone
I've done a quick test on my iPhone 4 and iPad 1 and the latest version 3.2 worked fine for me under IOS 5. So that's a very nice surprise that after all this time they still appear to be supporting Stanza.

However I have noticed one omission. Under "Get Books", the option to download your books directly from your Fictionwise library is gone. I'm sure that used to be in the old version. Can someone running 3.1 on < IOS 5 confirm? I suppose though you can always load via iTunes.
ozron is offline   Reply With Quote