View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 12:24 AM   #292
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
If you're on 4.3 and dont want to upgrade, go into your mobile applications folder (its under music/itunes, not sure about windows but it ought to be same/similar) and simply reinstall (double click on) the older 3.1 version. Itunes will complain that what you are installing is an older one, just tell it OK and go ahead. If it doesnt work, I would be both surprised and miffed if I were you, because that was how I used to do it a couple of years ago. newer isnt always better
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote