View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 04:09 PM   #4
Ziguezon
Ogg Vorbis
Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
You should like this new Mitsubishi desktop monitor then:
http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/21/m...-your-matte-i/
Very nice! Those glossy mirror-like monitors give me eyestrain. I'm really hoping that there will be a least a few decent tablets with matte displays available in the near future.

When my work colleague brought his Ipad to the office to show me how great it was, all I could see were the reflections of the fluorescent lights above our heads
Ziguezon is offline   Reply With Quote