View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 11:50 AM   #7
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Mmm.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRoadToTibet View Post
Don't get me wrong, any publicity is good publicity but I feel a single reader review of my book is a hundred times better that anything I can say about my own work.John

You've helpfully answered your own question, so we don't have to bother with it.

Actually, looking at your answer (above) makes me wonder why on earth you asked it in the first place ?

Unless, of course, it's to shamelessly plug and promote your own book............

carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote