View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 04:36 AM   #104
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
My first instinct is to just not care about split jackets and handle the other cases, but I don't know how prevalent splits are. My guess is that a conversion was done with a split on h2 tags and that caused the jacket to split. Again if I can get my grubby hands on an example file or someone can post the HTML content of each file I can take a look as to how to cater for it if at all.
The split jackets happened before Kovid put the jacket in the metadata. It occurred when you converted a book with a Jacket in it and your preferences had pagebreaks set to insert before all h1 tags? Which I think might have been default so split jackets as theducks describes were fairly common. You ended up with the title on one page and the author/series/comments on the next.

I PM'd you an example.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote