View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:38 PM   #14
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But we have a series here that has all the books in eBook form in some form. Other then the one in Topaz, all the rest are Mobipocket. So why not get #3 in Mobipocket and then release them all to the various eBook shops with a reasonable price for those in MMPB? Anyway, I've sent an email to the Julia asking how i can go about getting her books in eBook format in either MS Reader, Mobipocket, or ePub. I'll see what sort of answer I get back.
For the most part it's up to the publishers (or so most authors have told me), authors have little say unless they're big names. I agree they should be out, but Macmillan (Tor, St, Martins, etc.) seems to have an aversion to ebooks for the most part and a screwy way of putting out what little they do offer. They release very little outside the Kindle market. I don't know why. Hopefully if the Tor ebook deal is successful, if and when it happens, Macmillan will be more open with ebooks from their other labels. Dorchester's the same way. I don't know if you can get a single title of theirs unless it's from Sony or Amazon.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote