View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
On the series thing, it is getting better (just looking back to a year ago things have improved). Still not great, but they seem to be slowly trying. Just not fast enough for most of us. Of course sometimes they do it with new series which is pretty unexplainable. I don't buy pbooks anymore so there are a lot of series I'm hoping we'll see soon (I'm a series junkie).

As I mentioned in another thread, for older titles it seems like they're waiting until they need to do the work for a new run of pbooks and then they do an ebook to go along with it this would obviously save some money on the production front. Can't totally blame them as ebooks are still a tiny market even if it is growing by leaps and bounds & a lot of publishers don't yet seem convinced to put too much money towards things.

Maybe the publishers need to start hitting the pirate sites/torrents since for a lot of books the initial work's already been done for them.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote