View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I think they know for the author I mentioned above, cuz the one I want isn't available any longer, for Kindle!! The 1st, and number 3-6 (i.e. all the rest) are, though. Guess they just haven't yet gone back to fix that 2nd one.
Guess this shows us something else interesting: they pulled the Kindle version of book 2 off the system. You can't buy it any more. *BUT* they didn't reach down and delete my copy. In fact, they let me download it to Kindle2. [Unless it was pulled from the market just since K2 reached me!]

Maybe I'd better finish reading it, though, before I turn on wireless again. Just in case they read this note!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote