View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #11
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Many thanks for all the recommendations (again). Just to follow up for anyone else who might find the thread in the future. So far I've picked up:

Plants v Zombies-- wife and I were up until 1 AM last night
Soosiz-- platformer, no real impression yet
Dungeon 2-- Diablo type game. Pretty fun so far.
Angry Birds Rio-- fun for the Mrs. (I'm sure I'll get hooked at some point)
Harbor Master-- Free (extra levels for a buck each). Very cool app working as a flight controller for boats
Cryptogram-- very nicely done version of my favorite type of puzzle
Jumbline 2-- very nice clone of TextTwist, which my wife and I used to play back in the day. Make as many words from 7 letters as possible. 6 letter version is free.
Infinity Field-- Vector style shooter. Probably should've just got the free "pewpew"
Tiny Wings-- Haven't played yet.
iCut Deluxe-- Free. Very cool puzzle where you cut a grid into identically shaped pieces
Words W Friends Free-- Looks like it'll be neat once they fix it so it doesn't constantly crash.
Blue Block-- Free. "meh" sliding block puzzle
Solitary Chess Free-- Free. nice little puzzle. Like the old "leave one peg game" but with chess pieces
Piczle Lines-- Free. Looks very cool and 3 free expansion packs

Thanks to everyone. Most of these were either from recommendations here, or from "people also bought" links from things recommended here. Plenty to keep me busy.

Last edited by soondai; 03-28-2011 at 12:34 PM.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote