View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #126
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
I am making an ePub version of PG "Sailing alone around the world", by Joshua Slocum.

This book has a lot of images, with a caption below each. The caption can be quite long, sometimes several lines of text.

Some small images are positioned to the left or right, with text around, and the caption below. I've managed to implement this by puting both the image and the caption inside <div></div> tags, but I need to split the caption in several lines, so that it doesn't go beyond the width of the image.

I've tried manually inserting <br /> tags inside the caption text, but that upsets centering and doesn't look as clean as I would like. I'm sure some of the css gurus here have a better solution.....
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote