View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:36 AM   #625
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
To calibre's defense, conversion is a tricky business. And if the original file is garbage, well... garbage in, garbage out.

Using calibre professionally is not option, unless you use sigil after to clean up. Well, even the adobe software or jutho wouldn't give you something absolutely clean.
As I said in my post above the original FW version converts perfect. Who every converted it didn't know what they were doing and the Nook version is horrible, not Calibre's fault because my version looks fine after I converted to epub. So who knows what they did to it.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-07-2013 at 06:38 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote