View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #131
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred01 View Post
I tried your changes and i can confirm it works like a charm. I also went ahead and added zips as cbz (DocumentRegistry:addProvider("cbz", "application/cbz", PdfDocument)) and that also works perfectly.
do you mean
(DocumentRegistry:addProvider("zip", "application/zip", PdfDocument))
?
That would cause some issue since zip files are already being read by another reader application (probably for zipped htmls?). The line you posted is exactly what I've done.

@cgm999 could you recap what are your mods and what files do they involve? It would be faster for me to have a look. Moreover, what's the use of enabling/disabling wifi under koreader? There's no part of it making use of an internet connection (yet).
edit: nvm, I just noticed you just included modified files.

Not to be too fussy, but you include also binary files in your zip. Where can I find sources for those?

Last edited by giorgio130; 07-09-2013 at 09:03 AM.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote