View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 10:51 AM   #5
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Couldn't find a good option for me.

Only time I won't buy an e-book is when it costs more than the cheapest print version.

I don't like DRM, but I don't re-read very often (and would generally by a hard cover of something I love and want to re-read as I still prefer that reading experience to e-books).

Loaning I don't care much about. My girlfriend is the only person I care to loan books too, and that's taken care of with the Kindle App on her iPad and PCs since she can read any book I buy since we share an account.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote