Thread: Comments field
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:10 PM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
That mostly works although it also picks up comments with the word "false" in them. Seems like a combined logic AND text search.
That is indeed what the code does, and it is a bug. I probably broke it, and I will definitely fix it.

BTW: not comments:true does work correctly.

BTW**2: The regexp comments:~^$ should in theory match an empty comment. However, empty comments are represented as missing text, not text containing no characters, so no regexp (or any other match) is tested. I could make a special case of this pattern, if the general consensus is that it really should work.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote