Thread: Pig in a poke?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 10:21 AM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Alert View Post
When it comes time to get a Kindle, where can you go to see one and get a demo? Or is it only sold, like a pig in a poke, via the internet from Amazon?

I'm the kind of guy who likes to hold a product before I spend the money. I was able to do that with my Sony Reader, and the feel of quality was what finally pushed me over the edge to buy.

Your comments are appreciated in advance.

Ralph
Remember that you have a 30 day, unconditional guarantee. No questions asked, you pay return shipping, about $10.

Also, you get to play with it for a month, to see if you really like it. Sometimes, it takes more than a few minutes to see if you like something, you have to actually use it and see how it works for you.

Can't get any better than that.

Last edited by desertgrandma; 06-01-2009 at 10:22 AM. Reason: addendum
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote