View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #32
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Still cannot see blue borders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The screenshot wont show blue borders that is hardware part that only the user will see it. A regular photo will though show it of course.
I cannot see blue borders myself if I use that white text on a black background with the HDX 2013. However, I can see a faint blue border if I use a black text on a white background.

I like that white text on the black background for low ambient light conditions like reading in my rocking chair at my bay window at sunset.

I only use the PW 2013 for bright room lights and sunlight.

Are you saying a photo would show the blue border on the white text on black background setting even if I cannot see it?
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote