View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 04:46 PM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
You are correct. I never noticed it before for some reason and never tried it. I just checked my HD 2012 and I am using Georgia font there. I am using Helvetica on my PW 2012 and 2013.

Its amazing how many things there are to know about these devices. We have probably just discovered maybe 40% of what is there. It took Mayday to show me how to use voice dictation to the HDX 2013. I had no idea how to use it.

If you look at that screen shot I posted, there are no blue borders. Instead there is a black border which blends into the black background.
The screenshot wont show blue borders that is hardware part that only the user will see it. A regular photo will though show it of course.

I have Lucinda on my Nexus 7.2 I copied it from the HDX and added various weights to it, next to Trebuchet and Amasis it's one of my most used fonts.

I can't stand Georgia on the Kindle Fire or Kindle app. I would rather have Caecilia if I had to pick a serif font. Georgia is the font on the Kindle app.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote