View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #63
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Hmmmm, does anybody else think they look pretty... ugly? The white one reminds me of either a) those cheap kids tablets on the market, or b) the original, 2-screen, chunky Nook. And what is up with the hole on the bigger one? If B&N is going to commit to having a "design signature" on their product line... then it needs to be on every product in the line! Why put the hole on the big one and not the small one? And why does it look different from the hole on the older Nook tablets? And why is it there at all???

Ok, I'll stop now. The specs look good, the price looks great (as far as I know), and I wish B&N well, so I can keep taking my daughter to their actual store in my neighborhood.

eP
They look really ugly, eP! I agree. The HD+ looks decent, but the 7" does look like one of those cheap capacitive touch tablets for kids.
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote