View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
PDF in Adobe Reader on 302: How to page back?

Greetings,

I just transfered a PDF that I checked out from my libary (Lovecraft FTW!). The reflow is quite nice (an improvement over the PB360, which unfortunately cut off some text at the end of the page in Adobe Reader). There seems to be no way to page back, however. All four buttons on either side of the screen cause the reader to page forward and swiping forward and swiping back both cause the reader to page forward. Am I missing something or is this a bug. The PB302 that I returned due to the screen-fade problem had the same issue, as well.

Luqman

Last edited by luqmaninbmore; 05-11-2010 at 08:36 PM.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote