Thread: Coffee or Tea?
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #25
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Can any of you folks living in the UK tell me what has become of Fortnum & Mason? I used to mainline their 'Royal Blend,' finding it everywhere F&M was sold. These days I'm hard pressed to even find ANY Fortnum & Mason at all! There used to be a large F&M stall in the tea/coffee area of one of the larger department stores in downtown Kyoto, carrying their entire line in all sizes of cans but it's disappeared. I can't even find a shelf of F&M in that store now. One other department store is carrying two or three blends, but nothing that I like. It seems that 'East India' company has taken over all their shelf space, and as far as taste goes, I can't understand why! What has become of my beloved Fortnum & Mason?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote