View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
PALJOY-Liang
PALJOY-Liang began at the beginning.

Device: Cube 9.7 Tablet/Sony PRS-600
I will change my PRS-700 to a 600

My first device is a 9.7" tablet. After a month I realized my biggest intrest was not game any more, but reading. Last month I bought a second hand Sony PRS-700. It is my first E-ink reader and costs about USD55. It's quite a beauty and I loved it so much. The build-in light is the main reason I bought it because I read a lot at night. Then I noticed the battery can work only 4 hours with light on. The side-light will also make you see the dust clearly behind the glass. To recharge it everyday would definitely shorten the battery life. So I come up a good idea by using my cell phone-Nokia X1. It has a flash light and the battery is so powerful.
Thank god I found this MobileRead forum last week and thank all of you that I got a lot of useful information. I decided to change my PRS-700 to a 600. Besides the crisp and glare problems, a dictionary and note function are very important for a non-native English users. I can make a dot or line under the vocabulary of a chapter. Then use the dictionary to check these words and study them on the next day.
PALJOY-Liang is offline   Reply With Quote