View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbearjt08 View Post
I have a Kindle Fire v1. My husband wants it to take on the road with him to watch movies on, so I get to upgrade. I'm thinking the Kindle Fire HD if the processor is faster than v1. It is very slow on the browser. Right now I use it mainly for books and a few apps that I don't use much since I'm an avid reader.

I have an iPhone 4S which I love. If the price point is around $250 on the iPad mini - would anyone give up their Fire?
I highly doubt that the iPad mini would cost $250 (if it even exists). I believe that it would start at a higher cost, $299 at the bare minimum, more likely $349-$399.

I upgraded my KF v1 for a KFHD 16GB. Best Buy offers $75 as a trade-in value for a KF v1, so it helped reduce the out-of-pocket cost for the HD. In spite of some (Mac OSX-specific connectivity issues) the KFHD is a head-n-shoulders above the v1.

If you like the v1 I think that you'll love the HD.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote