View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyproy View Post
@davidfor

Thanks for clarifying. It's a shame the one big new feature of the new firmware is also the bringer of an eqial measure of issues...personally I can't see how books on shelves should have any relevance to the home page unless it's being scraped to generate recommendations..
I was in the midst of writing that I didn't understand it either, but I think I worked out why. The 2.0.0 firmware displays a count of items in the Wishlist. The Wishlist and its items are stored as a shelf in the database. There was probably some bad code doing the count. REALLY bad code as I can't think of a way to stuff it up so badly. But, they have definitely fixed it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote