View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #16
J Winterbottom
J Winterbottom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J Winterbottom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J Winterbottom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J Winterbottom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J Winterbottom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J Winterbottom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J Winterbottom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J Winterbottom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J Winterbottom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J Winterbottom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J Winterbottom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I try to outline as much as I can, but I find that the characters tend to hijack the story a bit and often won't allow me to take them on the path I planned out.

I've never had to completely "burn down" a story, but the novel I am just finishing has had a few major changes. This included taking out a full chapter, which I was a bit gutted about but it didn't add anything to the story.
J Winterbottom is offline   Reply With Quote