View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 12:01 AM   #3
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
para and c2 are 2 different styles to start with(they cascade).

Next you did not close the Span in a known place
Code:
<p class="para"><span class="italic">Stuff</span></p>
Well, I understand that much but it's just text when I'm searching & replacing. Again, there were only 33 matches for my search. Sigil even said only 33 replacements were made. Why then, do I have 477 instances?

As far as not ending the span in a known location, that isn't really an issue. The span ends on each paragraph, like I expected and wanted it to.

None of what you pointed out explains to me why Sigil made 33 replacements but I then search and find 477 results. It makes no sense to me.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote