Thread: Gmail new look?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #32
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
@ Birds and sakura-panda: Log in. You see the small button with the flower image that says "settings" when hovered? Click it, and choose "Revert to the old look temporarily".
(To make things easier, I attached a capture of my screen.)
Thanks! I ended up *somewhere* and was able to find a link to take it back to the html version of gmail. It's missing all the bells and whistles that I've gotten used to, but at least I can see my mail and it doesn't lock up the screen!

I might go ahead and try the "revert temporarily" scheme if I can figure out how I found the link to the html one so that I can fall back on it when "temporarily" is over.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote