View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 04:10 AM   #4
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
And that it seems that Amazon (Mobipocket's owner) doesn't want to play nice with Sony (they're apparently open to the idea at Sony).
Hmmm ! ...interesting.

I certainly would be willing to pay, let's say, a hundred dollars if I could get a MobyPocket reader for my Sony - especially if this was combined with a bonus at Amazon's shop.

I here-and-now even think/promise I'd pay that amount to anybody (not only to Amazon) who successfully could get it to my Sony.
(Maybe Sony could make a deal with Amazon, adapt Mobypocket themselves, then sell it to us PRS-users - ?!?)
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote