Thread: The Dark Tower
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #7
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I've read the first five of the series, and although fantasy is not my thing, I tried them because it was Stephen King, and I ended up really enjoying them. It took a while to get into the first book, but it was worth it by the end. And despite the fact subsequent books get progressively longer and longer, I got hooked on them. Probably the only first edition hardback I've bought was no5 in the series, Wolves of the Calla. Sods law, I didn't enjoy it as much as the others and I didn't buy any more of them after that....
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote