View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #1
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Arrow M92. Translation to French, Spain, Italian and other languages. Need your Support!

Hi guys,

I need your help.
I would like to adapt the M92 to other languages and currently I am looking for some volunteers, who could help me to translate menu of M92 to French, Italian and Spain.

Here you can download the software to make the translation (Qt Linguist)
http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/...?content=89360

The language files are here:

UPD: we've got already translation for three languages above

Please take a look and decide if you are fit (and willing) enough to make that translation.

I did translation to German (I know, it still not perfect and needs some minor improvement) and it took me three hours. But I hope some user appreciate it and I honestly belive in the future of that device.

If you would like to get other languages just contact me.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Your Booxtor

Last edited by Booxtor; 02-07-2012 at 08:13 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote