View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 02:02 AM   #74
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
35 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes [Kindle Edition] Jean Pardue (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Slow-Cooker-Ch...s_154606011_16

I'll bet you are a busy person just like I am. This is the very reason I love crock pot cooking and it goes without saying that I absolutely love chicken too, don't you? This is why the cookbook came into existence.

For busy people like you and me, slow cooker chicken is the ultimate set and forget recipe maker. This cookbook offers 35 slow cooker recipes for chicken giving you the freedom to choose a variety of meals any day of the month.

And, let's not forget the nutritional value of broiled chicken. You can prepare dishes so delicious that even your kids could be asking for them. Just imagine your teenage son or daughter selecting chicken over hamburgers. Wouldn't that be amazing?

This book is filled with yummy recipes including ...

- Swiss Chicken Casserole
- Cowboy Chicken
- Chicken and Wild Rice
- Ranch Chicken
- And lots more!

So, if you're ready to engage on a journey of outstanding poultry dinners let's take a minute to read these 35 slow cooker recipes - and enjoy!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote