View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #10
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Hmmm... The book I most recently saw this in is the novel Fletch from Random House which I borrowed from the library. I already returned it so I can't tell you any more than that.

If you are looking for concrete examples, I will look through my library when I have time. But my impression is that this is very common.

Edit:

I got curious so I re-borrowed Fletch and used Inept on it.

The "regular" paragraphs in the text are of class "indent" and in the stylsheet, p.indent just says indent by 1em and text-align:justify.

However, the body specifies 1em left margin and 2em right margin...

Last edited by radius; 07-04-2009 at 06:29 PM.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote