View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 08:10 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
seconded. I use Calibre to manage my Library and use 'Open With' for alternate viewers.

I would like an option that will ask when downloading Externally (Not file:\\) : 'Save as Standard Download' or 'View') The logic is if it is a Local file, I most assuredly want the view. With an external file, it is probably destined for Calibre.
The present method requires a number of steps to get the file to Calibre, then clean out the remains. I ended up disabling the PI until I need it as a test viewer.
The only time I want the extension to save anything is when I hit the save button, irrespective of where the file came from.

As I said, something similar to the PDF reader that comes with Firefox - with a similar sidebar would be nice.

I use the extension on my notebook, I do not run calibre on my notebook. I keep the software on it to a bare bones minimum.

Thanks
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote