View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #7
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
The HTC Universal was 5" back in 2005. I had a 3.6" phone in 2006, the size of that device was actually larger than today's 5 inchers. 5" phones easily fit into a man's front pockets of even the tightest jeans.

But I actually went back to 4.5" because I liked the new phone so much, would be great if it was 1/2 larger, of course. But now that I have a tablet I don't use the phone so much. And yes, Iguana is right, making calls is just a minor function of today's smart phones, so 3.5" is almost unusable. And why should I do that to my eyes when a larger phone handles so well?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote