View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #155
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
So I tested it on the device itself.
Great, thanks for trying it!
Quote:
It creates new Collections without problem, it recognizes the existing ones, you can move books in and out of both sort of Collections. It is really nifty.
The only problem is that it then always comes back to the beginning of the list, I have 700 or so books and need each time to travel to the end where for an obscure reason my collections are listed. Any way to simplify this ? Maybe I am doing something wrong or not thinking right.
Hmm... the panes should be sorted alphabetically - aren't they?
And on a second note, it should be possible to restrict the lower panel to show only collections etc. (using the menu entries) so that it gets easier to sort or move things around.

BTW, if you could provide some screenshots of how it looks on the PW, that would also be very much appreciated.

Quote:
Now I will test it with the Calibre plugin and report later.
Yes, please do so - thank you!

PS: Sorry if I may be flooding you with requests... I'm just interested in how it works / looks like on the PW, and at this time, you're the only person who can provide that information
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote