View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #7
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhM View Post

@tilia - I did also notice that the "Create catalogue" icon is not available. This is even more surprising since one of the options of this command is supposed to be "Send catalogue to device automatically": what is the purpose of this option if the command is unavailable when a device is connected?
I don't know why it's not possible to add the catalog-icon to the the device-toolbar. That's when I most use it, and as you said you can even automatically send the generated catalog to the device.
But unlike you I have "convert books" showing so I just use that to get to it. That doesn't help you though...
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote