View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 01:25 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_d View Post
jswolf, connect reader is not a pos because of the amount of bugs it has (it is actually a little polished, and that is it's saving grace), it is a pos cuz of the way it was designed and the number of features it has. Given that it only does precisely three things (copy files, preview files, buy files), it's a lot less intuitive and useful than it could be. I do give it points for trying to reinvent the wheel, tho (no, really, I appreciate creativity).
I don't think Connect is a POS. It was designed to do what it does and it does it well. And I have not found it to ct up even once. The problem here is that you are trying to get it to work where it was not designed to work. Yes as we can see it does work, but maybe they programmed it specifically to only recognize specific versions of Windows? I cannot say what the reasoning is.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote