View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #50
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
I haven't seen The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch mentioned yet. Full disclosure though - it it not exactly a traditional epic quest type of fantasy, the main character is a thief and there is not a ton of magic in it. But it is well-written, clever, ingeniously plotted, and features a damn thrilling and exciting climax. I would highly recommend.

Thanks for the recommendations all - I'll probably check out a few of these myself.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote