View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #10
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I am working with a 23 year old university student who is studying English Literature. She wants nothing to do with ebooks. More than 1/2 the people I see reading books are reading paper. Of course many of the people poking away quickly at their phones and tablets may just like to poke books while they read them.

I love ebooks and no longer want to read paper books, but get a nostalgic wanting feeling when I do go into a bookstore and see all the shiny covers.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote