View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:31 AM   #22073
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Guess what...

THIS FRIDAY WE TEST FOR OUR BLACK BELTS! Years of physical labor and 1000s of American dollars all come to head this Friday.

When we started this our little boy was wiggling around chewing on his white belt as his way of standing at attention. Honestly never expected this day would really come. Really we started it as a natural safe way to treat his ADHD. (not to mention its just plain fun) I kept haggling with the school who wanted us to commit to make it because I figure at any day he would want to quit and it would end... but here we are!

I can't help but notice the word our; that's what parenting is about and that's a life- time commitment. good luck on the test!

In my cup: cold coffee
In my hand: a cracker and the newspaper
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote