View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #4
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhofb View Post
[*]When I read a book and hit the "Back" key, the device freezes for a second and then takes me all the way to the home screen. Oddly enough, the cursor keeps going to the "Sign Into Google Ebooks thing".
I think this is not a bug but a feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhofb View Post
. I have 1.23GB in scans loaded on my SD card, and when I put the card in the iriver, it freezes the device and I have to do a hard-reset. I think this might be because one or two things:

A) The Mangas must be added to the SD card while inside the iriver, not via a card reader.
B) I need to gradually move all the mangas over, not one huge clump of 1 GB at a time.
C) I need to invest in a bigger, higher class card that can be more easily read and accessed.
I think if anything helps then B. I would say your iRiver is trying to index all the books and this will take a lot of time when you have 1.23 GB of scans.
Maybe it helps you if you change from Collection View to Folder View. You can do this under Settings -> System Settings -> Library View Options.
This could change the behaviour of the back button, too. It will then bring you back to the folder from where you opened your book.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote