View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 06:44 PM   #285
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
ePub. But given that HarryT is correct, chances are the same errors are in the version sold by Amazon as well.
If you have the info handy, can you point out the first (or any) error and I'll check my Amazon edition?

Quote:
I think I have a partial solution...

create a thread to list errors in eBooks as we find them so others can fix them before reading.
Interesting idea ... I'm relatively OCD enough with many of the books that I read that I'd contribute to such a scheme.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote