View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:55 AM   #13
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisblossom View Post
Are you sure the ipad will only have books available in the US? I just got an email from Kobo (which I buy some ebooks from and I am Canadian)that states

" There are lots of new and exciting changes happening in the eReading world, especially with the launch of the new Apple iPad tablet.

Kobo has been working around the clock to develop our FREE iPad app that will launch with the iPad in 60 days - check out a few images of our prototypes below!"
Artemis the US only talk is about apples OWN ibookstore and is actually contradicted on their own video where it says" iBooks available in the U.S. and selected countries only" and on the site where it says "iBooks available in the U.S. only."

id in fact stanza, kobo, Kindle etc are allowed on the iPad then we will all be able to read the majority of eBook formats.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote