View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
wait a minute, you're telling me all this summer time / winter time nonsense is all the fault of scottish farmers ? bloody farmers ! if they didn't want to be mucking about with cows at dawn o'clock they should have become webdesigners instead ! i say, let's just PICK ONE and stay there ! i don't even actually care that much if we stay on summer time or winter time, it's the switching back and forth twice a year that i don't like. (france switched last weekend too).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote