View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:08 PM   #75
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalandar View Post
Why the hatred for affiliate links?

You expect everything on the internet to be provided to you free, without monetization of any kind? God forbid that those of us who work to bring quality recommended books to people get paid a little money for our time and effort.
I have absolutely nothing against affiliate links. I simply want affiliates to be open about the fact that they are making money from it. We require that openness for affiliate links here at MR; I'd like to see a similar level of honesty elsewhere.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote