View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 02:25 AM   #6
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Definitely not the same file. About half the size in Mb. Hmm, now this is interesting. Upon rebooting I didn't get any kind of update screen or similar behavior I've seen in the past. Also the update.zip file is gone.

However when I started the update routine it started the update download from the beginning, instead of quickly moving to x%. AAAHHHHH FRRRIIIGGG. The download failed again at 46%. <sigh>

Ok, I'll try the update.zip file again. Ahhh, this time I'm seeing the Software Update screen. Hmm, it's paused at one spot for a loooong time. Ok, kept on going after I set it down and it's rebooting. Hurry up now....

And success. I'm now able to see my library. Thanks for the link.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote