View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:43 AM   #5
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I am under the impression that it doesn't matter whether to use 1.2 em or 120%, they would both display the same. I don't see how using percentage would give any greater control to the "end-user" than using ems.

I started using percentage for font-size as an experiment, but will go back to using em. I find that I prefer to use percentages only when referring to MARGINS and LINE-HEIGHT (easier Find&Replace in the stylesheet)
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote