View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #8
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
For what it's worth, I found The Rook to be a poorly written disappointment & I gave up after a couple chapters. I was very excited to read it given the plot synopsis and all the positive reviews out there. But I tend to get distracted & rewrite sentences/phrases in my head when I find a book is not written well, and that's what I found myself doing with this one. But I seem to be in the minority, lots of people seems to be enjoying The Rook so there must be something good about it.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote