View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
Villordsutch
Tubby Viking
Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4
Kindle Fire HDs bought - However?

I want to make sure when the girlies open their Kindles, on Christmas, that they don't have to wait for 6 hours until charged up and they can just GO!

I planned on opening them up and charging and download apps, books etc etc to them and repackaging.

However I'm concerned they may notice it has already been opened etc. Does anyone know if it is just a case of sliding it out of it's box or is it an Amazon rip tab?

I'm excited myself and I'm not even getting one
Villordsutch is offline   Reply With Quote