View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #521
jjallenupthehill
Enthusiast
jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I don't think this thread's life will last much longer.
Noooo, first of all we need to get to the stage where most people just accept that in the recent court case, Samsung clearly did rip Apple off. Despite all their arguing and posturing by expensive lawyers, anyone with a pair of eyes, an open mind and a clear sense of right and wrong, and an IQ significantly greater than their shoe size ought to conclude that in that particular instance, it was pretty much a straightforward rip-off.

It doesn't make Samsung evil, it certainly doesn't mean that they are nothing more than a talentless far Eastern rip-off merchant, but it does dent their reputation very badly and they have too much at stake to just acquiesce quietly.

Then I need to move on to the anti Apple bias. I'm not the sort of guy that thinks the sun shines out of their corporate backside, but some of the invective labelled against them is hypocritical, disingenuous, misleading and plain ignorant.

I think we have a little while yet..